Sharing content is an integral part of your business’ operations and powers your research, development and projects forward. But, did you know that while sharing copyright-protected studies, articles, books, and other important content, you and your staff members could be putting your organization at risk for copyright infringement?
Knowing your business’ current risk level is a key step to mitigating it. Here are a few questions to consider:
- Does your business have a copyright policy that you and your staff members rely on for guidance? If you do, how do you make it available to your team?
- Do you routinely provide copyright training for your staff members?
- Do you have procedures in place to monitor your level of copyright compliance?
- Is there someone within your business who functions as your copyright administrator?
- How much does your business budget annually for copyright permissions?
Knowing whether your business is at risk of copyright infringement can seem overwhelming, but Access Copyright is here to help you and your business easily and affordably manage copyright. Contact us today for additional information about our copyright services for businesses and how they can help protect and benefit your company.